The Associated Press has called Ohio for President Barack Obama. This makes the path to Obama's re-election much easier as no Republican has won the White House without this key swing state. The last president elected despite losing Ohio was Democrat John F. Kennedy in 1960, and the last sitting president to lose Ohio was George H.W. Bush in 1992 to Democrat Bill Clinton.
- New U.S. climate strategy coming within weeks: Obama adviser Reuters - 4 hrs ago
- North Carolina governor signs law aimed at restarting executions Reuters - 5 hrs ago
- FBI says it uses surveillance drones on U.S. soil Reuters - 8 hrs ago
- Boehner, Pelosi Hint at Next Showdowns in Congress ABC OTUS News - Thu, Apr 18, 2013
- Labor Sec. Nominee Faces Harsh GOP Scrutiny ABC OTUS News - Thu, Apr 18, 2013
- Boehner Uncommitted to Gun Votes in House ABC OTUS News - Thu, Apr 18, 2013
- Government Privatization Paves the Way for Crony Corruption National Journal - 8 hrs ago