- A son remembers: ‘I miss you so much, Dad’ Jess Wisloski
- Victims' families take back Ground Zero Dan Wetzel, Yahoo! Staff
- America’s Next 12 Terror Threats John Solomon
- Moving photos from memorial ceremony
- How American newspapers remembered 9/11 Dylan Stableford, Yahoo! News
- 9/11 observances across the U.S., around the world Vera H-C Chan
- 9/11 anniversary photos by Flickr users
"Man on Wire" remembers twin towers
On Wednesday, August 7, 1974, French tightrope walker Philippe Petit accomplished the amazing feat of crossing a cable stretched between New York’s World Trade Center towers. His spectacular stunt was documented in the 2008 Academy Award winning film, "Man on Wire". Ten years after the towers came down in the Sept. 11 attacks, Petit still treasures the memory of his 1974 adventure as, "an intimate, romantic, poetic, joyful feeling that will continue...for the rest of my life."
- Mon, Aug 15, 2011
More 9/11 Photo Galleries
1 - 8 of 43
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 4 of 39