The 2004 photograph provided by German federal criminal investigation office BKA shows 

The 2004 photograph provided by German federal criminal investigation office BKA shows terror suspect Beate Zschaepe.  A senior German judge has rejected calls to give the public greater access at the trial of the woman suspected of involvement in a seven-year far-right murder spree. Authorities say Beate Zschaepe is the sole surviving member of a neo-Nazi trio that allegedly killed nine men and a policewoman between 2000 and 2007. Karl Huber told Munich's Sueddeutsche Zeitung in an interview published Saturday Feb. 2, 2013  that German law doesn't allow proceedings to be shown in overflow rooms used in trials such as that of Norwegian confessed mass killer Anders Behring Breivik last year. (AP Photo/hopd/BKA)
Associated Press
The 2004 photograph provided by German federal criminal investigation office BKA shows terror suspect Beate Zschaepe. A senior German judge has rejected calls to give the public greater access at the trial of the woman suspected of involvement in a seven-year far-right murder spree. Authorities say Beate Zschaepe is the sole surviving member of a neo-Nazi trio that allegedly killed nine men and a policewoman between 2000 and 2007. Karl Huber told Munich's Sueddeutsche Zeitung in an interview published Saturday Feb. 2, 2013 that German law doesn't allow proceedings to be shown in overflow rooms used in trials such as that of Norwegian confessed mass killer Anders Behring Breivik last year. (AP Photo/hopd/BKA)
View Comments