Police used water cannons as four officers were injured during sectarian clashes between loyalists and republicans in east Belfast, Saturday. Trouble flared after a city center demonstration against the council's decision to limit the number of days the Union flag is flown from City Hall.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- No Wonder Republican Criticism of Obama Isn’t Working
Henny Youngman, the late borscht belt comedian, told hundreds of politically incorrect jokes. One of them was his response when asked, “How’s your wife?” “Compared to what?” he’d say.
- Missing University of Rhode Island Student Found in North Carolina
Matthew Royer Did Not Show Up at His Pennsylvania Home or Summer Job
- Dog Found Standing Guard Over a Tornado Victim Reunited With Her Owner
There's a happy ending to the story of a dog, found alive in the rubble after a massive tornado devastated Moore, Oklahoma: she's been reunited with her owner.
- California reveals prices for health insurance under Obamacare
By Sharon Bernstein LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - California unveiled prices on Thursday that consumers will pay for a selection of health plans offered through the state under the Affordable Care Act, providing a glimpse into how health care reform may look as it is rolled out across the nation. Under the federal health care reform law, Californians who do not get or cannot afford health insurance through their jobs can buy coverage through an exchange, at a group rate negotiated by state regulators. ...
- Supermodel Nina Agdal goes to prom with California teen
After Kate Upton turned down Jake Davidson’s invitation to his high school prom, his consolation prize was nothing short of a miracle.
- Stockholm is burning: Why the Swedish riots bode ill for Europe
Rampaging immigrant youths have upended the country's reputation as a prosperous refuge
- A-Rod sells Miami Beach home for $30M
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) — New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez has sold his Miami Beach home for $30 million.
- Black Spanish teacher claims she was fired for using the word ‘negro’ in class
In the annals of political correctness run amok in American schools, this story — if true — is easily an all-timer.