2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Our favorite red carpet moments of 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Final Glance: Railroad companies
Shares of some top railroad companies were mixed at the close of trading: CSX fell $.35 or 1.0 percent, to $33.51. Canadian National Railway Co. rose $.27 or .4 percent, to $65.57. Canadian Pacific Railway ...
- Swedish navy widens search for mystery submarine
- Submarine hunt sends Cold War chill across Baltic
- Citizen Pulls Over Police Officer
- Islamic State insurgents advance into Iraqi town of Qara Tappa
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Islamic State militants advanced on the Iraqi town of Qara Tappa on Monday disguised as Kurdish peshmerga fighters, Kurdish security sources said. They seized two Kurdish villages after surprising the Kurdish fighters before launching the attack on Qara Tappa, 120 km (75 miles) north of Baghdad, seeking to expand their territory and heap pressure on Kurdish forces in disputed areas. "The terrorists were wearing peshmerga uniforms and this tactic helped them to easily infiltrate our defences near Qara Tappa," a peshmerga officer said on condition of anonymity. ...
- New England raking in millions from leaf peepers
- F-16 pilots OK after midair collision over Kansas
- The Scariest Man in Boxing Can't Find Any Worthy Opponents