2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Our favorite red carpet moments of 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases
A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on Nasdaq at 1 p.m.: QLT Inc. fell 11.9 percent to $5.46. Retrophin Inc. fell 8.8 percent to $11.40. PDL BioPharma Inc. fell 8.7 percent to $8.81. B Communcations ...
- Study: Artificial Sweeteners may promote diabetes
- Iraq Jihadists face growing pressure, but no US troops
- Russian tycoon's arrest sparks fears of 'second Yukos'
- Russia Is Teetering on the Edge of a Recession
Former Russian finance minister Alexei Kudrin has a warning for Kremlin officials: Russia is dangerously close to a recession. Kudrin's analysis comes just after the European Union and United States announced increased sanctions against Russia, including a hit to Russia's oil sector and financing options. Kudrin believes that because Russia is not investing heavily enough in their own economy, they are decreasing their own chances of successfully surviving increased sanctions.
- Janet Yellen’s dilemma: No way out
- "The Retiree Next Door": How successful retirees stretch their savings
- Rise in extremists recruiting French women, girls