2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Our favorite red carpet moments of 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Homeowner who fought off Trump is moving on
- Pilot sentenced for groping teenage girl on flight
- Say 'cheese' (and a few four-letter words): Sky divers leap from 33,000 feet
Two French sky divers leapt from a plane, about 33,000 feet in the air, and captured this breathtaking photo.
- Candidate goes homeless to show economic gap
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The Republican candidate for California governor said Thursday he spent a week living as a homeless person in Fresno to highlight the disparity between the governor's claim that the state is making an economic comeback and the reality faced by the working poor in the nation's most populous state.
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the time'
- France mulls ban on radical Jewish group
France is considering disbanding a radical Jewish group whose members clashed with pro-Palestinian activists during rallies over Israel's offensive in Gaza, a source close to the case told AFP on Thursday. News of the mooted ban on the Jewish Defence League (LDJ) came just ahead of an evening pro-Israel demonstration outside the Jewish state's embassy, located near the French prime minister's office. Police said around 4,500 people joined the rally called by the Representative Council of Jewish Institutions in France (CRIF). They were held in response to weeks of pro-Palestinian protests that have been marred by clashes, arrests and allegations of anti-Semitism in which synagogues were targeted and Israeli flags burnt.
- 2 women survive ordeal along Indiana rail bridge
- Ebola-infected doctor's extraordinary sacrifice