2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Our favorite red carpet moments of 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Boeing-Lockheed venture picks Bezos engine for future rockets
By Andrea Shalal WASHINGTON (Reuters) - United Launch Alliance (ULA), a Boeing Co and Lockheed Martin Corp joint venture, said on Wednesday it would invest heavily in a new rocket engine being developed by Amazon.com Inc founder Jeff Bezos and his company Blue Origin. The new engine, called the BE-4, could be ready for use in four years, and would cost substantially less than the Russian-built RD-180 engine now used to power ULA's heavy-lift Atlas 5 rockets, officials from both companies told reporters. The U.S. ...
- Walker's allies rush to aid Wisconsin GOP governor
- HUSBAND'S 'EDUCATIONAL' DVDS GET FLUNKING GRADE FROM WIFE
DEAR ABBY: I am a full-time mother of three young children and have been married for nine years. Since the beginning, my husband has pushed to have things "his way." He struggles with his temper and has yelled at me over little things. We have met with a counselor and were showing improvement in our marriage -- or so I thought -- until he started pushing me to watch explicit sex DVDs and read sex books. I feel very uncomfortable doing this. He claims he wants us to watch them for "educational reasons. ...
- "The Retiree Next Door": How successful retirees stretch their savings
- Iraqi army launches offensive on Islamic State in three cities
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi forces launched an intense military operation against Islamic State insurgents in three cities in central Iraq on Wednesday, fighting to regain control of lost ground, security sources said. The offensives in Ramadi, Falluja and Haditha in the western province of Anbar started before dawn, security sources in the three cities said. Sunni tribes revolted in these areas in late 2013 when Iraq's former prime minister, Nuri al-Maliki, moved his forces into the cities to suppress a year-long anti-government protest movement. ...
- Sony shares plunge 12% on ballooning loss forecast
- Australian leader warns of planned attack
- US to welcome India's Modi with open arms