2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Our favorite red carpet moments of 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Alabama state House speaker indicted on corruption charges
By Sherrel Wheeler Stewart BIRMINGHAM Ala. (Reuters) - A grand jury has indicted Alabama's powerful Republican state house speaker on 23 criminal counts of corruption, court records released on Monday showed. Mike Hubbard, who helped guide Republicans to majorities in both houses of the Alabama legislature in 2010 for the first time in 136 years, was indicted on Friday on charges that include using his office for personal gain and legislating with a conflict of interest. ...
- Sailing-Chinese take early Volvo Ocean Race lead
ALICANTE, Spain (AP) — China's Dongfeng Race Team have taken a surprise lead in the Volvo Ocean Race and even a broken rudder has not halted their push toward a first-leg victory in South Africa.
- Video shows how gigantic the Nexus 6 is, even compared with the massive Galaxy Note 4
The Nexus 6 is a really, really big device. And now Droid Life points us to a new video from Carphone Warehouse that gives us a close side-by-side comparison between the Nexus 6 and the Galaxy Note 4 and as you can see in the picture above, the Nexus 6 is huge even when pitted against Samsung’s famously big flagship phablet. RELATED: The wait is finally over: Google’s incredible Nexus 6 is now official Among other things, the video compares the Note 4 and Nexus 6’s two enormous displays, their battery sizes, the devices’ different software features, and the devices’ two cameras. When it comes down to it, the two devices are very similar in a lot of ways and it seems that
- Turkey says it helps Kurdish fighters enter Syria
SURUC, Turkey (AP) — Turkey said it was helping Iraqi Kurdish fighters cross into Syria to support their brethren fighting Islamic State militants in a key border town, although activists inside embattled Kobani said no forces had arrived by Monday evening, raising questions about whether the mission was really underway.
- Oscar Pistorius to finally learn his sentence
- Japan's justice minister undone by cheap paper fan
- Monica Lewinsky joins Twitter, vows to fight cyberbullying, gets standing ovation
- India fuel reform puts diesel under market control