2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Our favorite red carpet moments of 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Business Highlights
___ Alibaba stock soars in jubilant trading debut Alibaba debuted as a publicly traded company Friday and swiftly climbed more than 40 percent in a mammoth IPO that offered eager investors seemingly unlimited ...
- Europe hails Scottish vote as a victory for union more broadly
The clear majority of Scots who voted to stay within the United Kingdom handed a resounding victory to integration that’s been hailed across Europe.
- Intruder was unarmed, seemed mentally ill; Obamas were not home
- AP Exclusive: CIA halts spying in Europe
WASHINGTON (AP) — The CIA has curbed spying on friendly governments in Western Europe in response to the furor over a German caught selling secrets to the United States and the Edward Snowden revelations of classified information held by the National Security Agency, according to current and former U.S. officials.
- High Schooler Gives Up Crown After Friend Was Pranked Into Thinking She Was Nominated for Homecoming …
- Kurdish fighters head to Syria to face militants
BEIRUT (AP) — Hundreds of Kurdish fighters raced from Turkey and Iraq into neighboring Syria on Saturday to defend a Kurdish area under attack by Islamic State militants. As the fighting raged, more than 60,000 mostly Kurdish refugees streamed across the dusty and barren border into Turkey, some hobbling on crutches as others lugged bulging sacks of belongings on their backs.
- At a Glance: the business dealings of Jeb Bush
- Market needs a 10-20% correction now: Lamensdorf