2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Our favorite red carpet moments of 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Neanderthals and humans had 'ample time' to mix
- Consumers winning as Sprint wages price cutting war
- US mission to rescue hostages in Syria failed
- Police seek mystery pair in selfies after burglary
- Israeli-US relations tested once again in Gaza war
- U.S. hospital to discharge doctor treated with experimental Ebola drug
By Joe Bavier ABIDJAN (Reuters) - An American doctor who contracted Ebola treating victims of the deadly virus in Liberia has recovered and will be discharged on Thursday by the U.S. Kent Brantly was given ZMapp, a drug used on a handful of patients in the West African outbreak and produced by U.S.-based Mapp Biopharmaceutical. Atlanta, Georgia's Emory University Hospital said it would hold a news conference to discuss Brantly's case and that of a second American, Nancy Writebol, being treated there with ZMapp. Brantly will leave Emory hospital after the news conference, a spokesperson for the charity Samaritan's Purse said.
- Picture emerges of officer in Ferguson shooting
FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — A white police officer whose shooting death of an unarmed black 18-year-old ignited racial upheaval in a St. Louis suburb has been characterized as either an aggressor whose deadly gunfire constituted a daylight execution or a law enforcer wrongly maligned for just doing his job.
- US warns travelers of canceled Venezuela flights