2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Our favorite red carpet moments of 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- School spending by affluent is widening wealth gap
- 4 House Remodeling Projects Worth Every Cent
Remodeling your home before you put it on the market is becoming a smart sales tactic; For 2014, the cost-value ratio, which expresses the resale value as a percentage of construction cost, stands at 66.1 percent, up 5.5 points over the last year and the largest increase since 2005, according to Remodeling magazine’s 2014 cost vs. value report. “Significantly, for the first time in four years, improved resale value of residential housing had more of an influence on the cost-value ratio than construction costs,” according to the magazine. “A modest 2.2 percent increase in average national construction costs was more than offset by an 11.5 percent improvement in average national resale value.”
- EU says Apple gets illegal tax benefits in Ireland
- Qantas puts world's largest plane on longest route
- Garry Kasparov: Putin is 'the most dangerous man' in the world and a bigger threat to the U.S. than the …
Arguably the world's best chess player ever, Garry Kasparov is on a new mission. He hopes to convince the world that the biggest threat to global unrest is not the Islamic State, al-Qaida or North Korea. Instead it is Vladimir Putin, Russia's president from 2000 to 2008 and then again from 2012 to today.
- 'Keeping Up With the Zimmermans': George's brother wanted to 'rebrand' him as reality TV star
- Drone captures Hong Kong's pro-democracy protests from above
- Colorado, CDC probing 10 cases of virus-related paralysis in kids
By Julie Steenhuysen CHICAGO (Reuters) - U.S. health officials are investigating at least 10 cases of children in Colorado who developed limb weakness or paralysis after testing positive for a respiratory virus, state health officials said on Monday. Of the 10, four children tested positive for Enterovirus D68 (EV-D68), a virus that is causing severe respiratory infections in 40 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. From mid-August to September 26, 2014, the U.S. ...