2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Our favorite red carpet moments of 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Mother says priest told her son to, ‘Rot in hell’
- Hunter bags 500-pound wild boar you have to see to believe
- Republican Robert Duvall Bolts GOP
- Mariah Carey's Sexy New Bikini Pics
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald's
CINCINNATI (AP) — An Indiana couple has been jailed in Ohio on child endangering charges because police say they overdosed on heroin in a McDonald's play area.
- Woman's 90-Pound Mucus-Filled Tumor Surgically Removed
A woman who complained of a rapidly expanding waistline was surprised to discover an unusual cause of her girth: an 88-lb., mucus-filled ovarian tumor. Mucus-filled ovarian cysts, known as mucinous cystadenomas, are fairly common, and most often strike women ages 30 to 50, said Dr. Jonathan Herman, an obstetric surgeon at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New Hyde Park, N.Y., who was not involved in the woman's case. "When you cut it open, mucus just comes pouring out," Herman told Live Science. "Mucus is very heavy, so they grow to a large size."
- Rare Case of Female-to-Female HIV Transmission Reported
A 46-year-old woman in Texas likely acquired HIV from her female partner in what health officials say is a rare case of female-to-female transmission of the virus. One was HIV-positive and had not taken medication for the human immunodeficiency virus in two years, according to a new case report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. HIV is the virus that causes theacquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). This woman did not have other risk factors for HIV: shehad not had heterosexual sex in 10 years, and she did not use injection drugs.
- Cuddlers soothe babies too sick, tiny to go home