CDC: Language barrier caused chlorine gas leak

Associated Press
CDC: Language barrier caused chlorine gas leak

FILE - In this Jan. 29, 2006, file photo, a car passes in front of a Tyson Foods Inc., sign at Tyson headquarters in Springdale, Ark. A chlorine gas leak that sickened nearly 200 people at a Tyson Foods plant in Arkansas last year happened because a worker who couldn't read the English-language label on a barrel of chemicals inadvertently poured bleach into it, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a report released Thursday. (AP Photo/April L. Brown, File)

View Comments (0)