Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- New rules for labeling meat go into effect in US
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Shoppers in the U.S. will soon have more information about where their meat comes from after new federal labeling rules went into effect Thursday.
- Muslim hard-liners ID suspect in London attack
LONDON (AP) — A man seen with bloody hands wielding a butcher knife after the killing of a British soldier on the streets of London was described as a convert to Islam who took part in demonstrations with a banned radical group, two Muslim hard-liners said Thursday.
- Dog Found Standing Guard Over a Tornado Victim Reunited With Her Owner
There's a happy ending to the story of a dog, found alive in the rubble after a massive tornado devastated Moore, Oklahoma: she's been reunited with her owner.
- Investigator: Missing Iowa girl's blood found
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — Investigators have discovered the blood of a missing 15-year-old Iowa girl on the truck of a registered sex offender suspected of kidnapping her Monday, diminishing the chances of finding her alive, a lead investigator said Thursday.
- The Gruesome Details of London's Horrifying Machete Attack
An attack in broad daylight in London on Wednesday is drawing a swift response — and a possible terror link — from the highest authorities. Reports suggest two men chased down another man with their car before getting out, attacking him with a machete, and dragging him through the city streets.
- Restaurant reopens after bad reality TV experience
A Scottsdale, Ariz. restaurant reopened for business Tuesday night to good reviews after it temporarily shut its doors following an embarrassing reality TV experience. Wife and husband Amy and Samy Bouzaglo ...
- John McCain Is the Latest Senior Senator to Have Had Enough of Junior Ted Cruz
For two days John McCain and Ted Cruz have been fighting on the Senate floor over the rules for negotiating a budget, but, like so many fights, it's also about so much more. Cruz is being annoying about the budget, but worse, he just doesn't get the Senate.
- Sadly, you are uglier than you think
At least according to one new study