Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Obama heading to South Africa for Mandela memorial
- Trial due for Montana bride charged with shoving husband off cliff
Jury selection was scheduled on Monday in the trial of a Montana bride accused of killing her new husband by pushing him off a cliff at Glacier National Park during an argument and after expressing doubts about the marriage. Jordan Graham, 22, was indicted by a federal grand jury in October on first- and second-degree murder charges in the July 7 death of her husband of eight days, Cody Johnson, 25. Graham's attorneys have said the death was an accident that happened during a marital dispute in which Johnson grabbed his wife's arm and jacket and she pulled away even as she pushed him. Federal prosecutors said in court filings they intend to produce evidence at the trial in U.S. District Court in Missoula, Montana, that Graham had made statements about killing her mother and stepfather about five weeks before Johnson plunged to his death.
- Clueless, Heartless, and Gutless: Today's GOP
The most charitable thing you can say about the Republican Party is that it has an image problem. Even if you support its policies, no clear-eyed observer can deny that on any given day the GOP looks clueless, heartless, and gutless. For all of President Obama's problems and their correlation to the future of the Democratic Party (see: lack of credibility and competence), it takes just four stories to see how much worse things are for the GOP.
- Bernie Madoff Still Doesn't Care What You Think of Him
- Neighbor From Hell Allegedly Points Cameras Into Couple's Bedroom
- New American Airlines emerges as deal closes
- Selena Gomez Drops F-Bomb, Walks Off Stage During Jingle Ball Concert
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
German is known for its extra long compound words. When Mark Twain complained that some German words were "so long they have a perspective," he was thinking of words like Freundschaftsbezeigungen (demonstrations of friendship) and Generalstaatsverordnetenversammlungen (general states representatives meetings). ...