Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Cricket-Root comes of age for England in familiar surroundings
By Justin Palmer LEEDS, England, May 25 (Reuters) - Proud sons of Yorkshire have served England well with the bat in 136 years of test cricket and Headingley rose as one on Saturday to acclaim a new home-grown hero in centurion Joe Root. The likes of Herbert Sutcliffe, Leonard Hutton, Geoffrey Boycott and Michael Vaughan have batted with distinction for England. Sutcliffe and Hutton's run-scoring feats have never been forgotten by proud Yorkshire folk despite fading in the mists of time since they made hay in the first half of the 20th century. ...
- Fired for word: 'Negro' in Spanish class
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
An auctioneer says one of Apple's first computers — a functioning 1976 model — has been sold for a record 516,000 euros ($668,000). German auction house Breker said Saturday an Asian client, who asked ...
- The Video of the Washington Bridge Collapse Is Terrifying
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees tragedy behind him
- 5 climbers missing on world's 3rd highest mountain
- Damage reported from magnitude-5.7 quake in Calif.
- Cycling-Road-Giro d'Italia classification after stage 20
May 25 (Infostrada Sports) - Classification from Giro d'Italia after Stage 20 on Saturday 1. Vincenzo Nibali (Italy / Astana) 79:23:19" 2. Rigoberto Uran (Colombia / Team Sky) +4:43" 3. Cadel Evans (Australia / BMC Racing) +5:52" 4. Michele Scarponi (Italy / Lampre) +6:48" 5. Carlos Betancur (Colombia / AG2R) +7:28" 6. Przemyslaw Niemiec (Poland / Lampre) +7:43" 7. Rafal Majka (Poland / Saxo - Tinkoff) +8:09" 8. Benat Intxausti (Spain / Movistar) +10:26" 9. Mauro Santambrogio (Italy / Vini Fantini) +10:32" 10. Domenico Pozzovivo (Italy / AG2R) +10:59" 11. ...