2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Images of the Year 2012
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases
A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on Nasdaq at the close of trading: Boulder Brands Inc. fell 24.4 percent to $9.62. Angie's List Inc. fell 19.4 percent to $6.67. Altisource Ptfl Sol fell 18.2 ...
- Dallas nurse's dog tests negative for Ebola
- Oil prices slide as US crude reserves surge
- WWII ships found deep in 'Graveyard of the Atlantic'
- Cost of making 'Hobbit' movies up to $745 million
- Iraqi Kurds agree reinforcements for embattled Kobane
- Bizarre CGI Video Goes Viral
An odd but impressive video popped up on Vimeo recently, and we can't stop watching it. It's a CGI (computer-generated imagery) rendering of a horizontally rotating column knocking over and pushing around what looks like humans. The video is titled "I've fallen, and I can't get up!" It was uploaded by Dave Fothergill, a visual-effects artist from the U.K. Why can't we take our eyes off this? Because it's almost hypnotic!
- Huge gold nugget going up for sale in California