2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Images of the Year 2012
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Facebook sues law firms, claims fraud
- Ultra-Orthodox Jews attack Jerusalem buses over ad
- Man warns Obama 'don't touch my girlfriend.' How did president handle it?
An apparently jealous man on Monday warned President Obama to stay away from his fiancée.
- Blackberry bounces back, Hasbro's hot revenue numbers & SAP slides on lower forecast
- FBI: Denver girls may have tried to join jihadis
DENVER (AP) — Three teenage girls from suburban Denver may have been trying to join Islamic State militants in Syria after stealing their parents' money and flying to Germany, authorities said Tuesday.
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
By Aruna Viswanatha and Mark Hosenball WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Three teenage girls from Denver who had been missing since last week and were reported to be traveling to Turkey were picked up in Germany and sent back home, U.S. officials said on Tuesday. Voice of America reported earlier this week that one of the girls told German authorities they were en route to Turkey, which has been considered a principal transit route for foreigners looking to fight with Islamic militants in Syria. U.S. officials declined to say if they suspected a link between the girls and militants in the region. ...
- iOS 8.1 doesn’t seem to fix the huge issue that prevented you from updating to iOS 8
Apple on Monday released iOS 8.1, the first major update for iOS 8 that brought some new features to users (such as Apple Pay for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus) and also fixed several other issues. However, Apple has apparently failed to fix an important iOS 8 issue it has never acknowledged since launching its newest OS version on September 17th — and it’s particularly important because it may have prevented many users from upgrading from iOS 7. FROM EARLIER: iOS 8.1 has been released – here’s how to download it right now! Users looking to update their compatible device from iOS 7.x or iOS 8.0.x to iOS 8.1 are reporting several storage requirements. The actual download seems to
- NATO intercepts Russian jets over Baltic Sea