2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Images of the Year 2012
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Mom blames husband after driving kids into ocean
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — The first thing a pregnant South Carolina woman said after driving a minivan carrying her three young children into the ocean surf off Florida was that she was abused by her husband, according to a police report released Monday
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Minnesota GOP lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet
- What is known about missing Malaysia Airlines jet
- How can jet disappear? In the ocean, it's not hard
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — In an age when people assume that any bit of information is just a click away, the thought that a jetliner could simply disappear over the ocean for more than two days is staggering. But Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 is hardly the first reminder of how big the seas are, and of how agonizing it can be to try to find something lost in them.
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
The Supreme Court on Monday rejected an appeal from a Pennsylvania school district that tried to ban students from wearing "I (heart) Boobies!" bracelets to promote breast cancer awareness, ending a case that began more than three years ago with the suspension of two middle-school girls who refused a principal's order to take them off.
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Man charged in $7 million shoplifting case jailed