2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Images of the Year 2012
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Final Glance: Gold companies
Shares of some top gold companies were up at the close of trading: Barrick Gold Corp. rose $.13 or .8 percent, to $16.57. Gold Fields rose $.04 or .9 percent, to $4.45. GoldCorp. rose $.15 or .6 percent, ...
- South Korea detains American trying to swim to the North
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 : report
(Reuters) - Apple Inc is set to launch two new iPads and release the next version of its Mac operating system at its next event on Oct. 21, a Daily Dot report said, citing sources familiar with the matter. The company plans to unveil the sixth generation of its iPad and the third edition of the iPad mini, as well as its operating system OS X Yosemite, which has undergone a complete visual overhaul, the Internet news website said. Trudy Muller, a spokeswoman for Apple, declined to comment. The iPad is expected to have a 9.7 inch screen, while the new version of the iPad mini will have a 7. ...
- Jon Stewart mocks Hillary Clinton's Iowa trip: 'Willary or Won'tary'
- Easy Buffalo Wings
- AP Interview: Iraq premier nixes US ground troops
- Maps provide early warning of California fire risk
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
By Swetha Gopinath and Kanika Sikka (Reuters) - Activist investor Nelson Peltz's Trian Fund Management LP urged DuPont to break itself up, saying that efforts already underway at the industrial conglomerate to shed some of its businesses were not enough to fix what it called the company's "underperformance." Shares of DuPont - a sprawling 212-year-old company that makes food enzymes, nylon and detergents, among thousands of other products - rose 4. ...