2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Images of the Year 2012
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 'Baby Having 2 Heads' Born in India
- U.S. Preps for Russian Retaliation
- Republican Robert Duvall Bolts GOP
- Stolen passports on Malaysia Airlines plane: stark evidence of security gap
Two Iranian men who boarded Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 using stolen passports may turn out not to be responsible for the plane's mysterious disappearance, but their unauthorized presence on the aircraft is shining a bright light on a scourge of international travel: the black-market passport industry. It comes as no surprise to experts that the passports were stolen in Thailand, ground zero for global trafficking in fake and stolen passports. “Anywhere where there is illegal migration or human trafficking would be ripe for passport theft,” says Richard Bloom, director of terrorism, intelligence, and security studies at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott, Ariz. who specializes in aviation intelligence and security issues. Terrorist groups also could use fake or stolen passports to enter target countries, experts say.
- Woman finds huge silverfish bug in soup served in New York restaurant
- Couple kicked out of McDonald’s for sitting ‘too long’ offered free meals for life
- Lindsay Lohan Left a Handwritten List of Her Celebrity Conquests in a Hotel Bar
Today in celebrity gossip: Somebody found a purported list of Lindsay Lohan's famous hookups, Taylor Swift does not approve of Selena Gomez rekindling things with Justin Bieber, and Shailene Woodley continues to be terrific. In a slip-up that reflects either Lindsay Lohan's unapologetic trashiness or her straight-up awesomeness, it appears the beleaguered starlet accidentally left a handwritten list of all her Hollywood conquests in a hotel bar! Fortunately a "source" retrieved it and reported back to InTouch: Some are obvious (Wilmer Valderrama, Colin Farrell, Adam Levine) while others are eyebrow-raising (Joaquin Phoenix, Heath Ledger, James Franco) and others are just, uh, enviable (Nico Tortorella, Evan Peters, Jamie Dornan, Zac Efron, Garrett Hedlund).