2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Images of the Year 2012
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- 28-year sentence in Ohio in $100M charity scam
- Carbon Paw Prints: Are House Pets Worse for the Environment Than SUVs?
My cat poops outside, she turns her nose up at any cat food other than exactly one specific store brand that probably includes ground-up pig intestines and newspaper, and the last time she had fleas I dosed her with a vet-prescribed medication that's essentially insecticide in a pill. For one thing, I know my limits, and grinding raw meat into cat food that my cat will refuse to consume is one of them.
- Monaco royal family welcomes baby boy
PARIS (AP) — Monaco's royal family has welcomed its newest member: a baby boy born to the daughter of Princess Caroline.
- Husband On Gender Journey Wants His Wife To Go Along
- JPMorgan Chase sues FDIC for more than $1B
JPMorgan is suing the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. to recover more than $1 billion tied to its purchase of Washington Mutual when that bank failed in 2008.
- Gabby Douglas Reveals Her Crush & Hollywood Favorites
- Reminder: Don't kick snow into a cat's face
Cat: 1. Woman who kicked snow in cat's face: 0.
- Samsung fans likely stuck with a plastic Galaxy S5 after all
Everything we’ve heard about the Galaxy S5 makes it sound like it’s going to be an amazing device… but we still don’t know whether Samsung will upgrade the materials it uses for its casing or if it will stick with the cheap-feeling plastic that has graced its last two flagship smartphones. A new report from Digitimes claims that while Samsung is indeed experimenting with making metal phone cases for future devices, it’s likely sticking with its tried-and-true plastic for the Galaxy S5. The reason that Digitimes suspects the Galaxy S5 will be a plastic-only device is that no Taiwanese chassis makers “have started mass production of metal-alloy chassis for Samsung,” which you’d expect to see by now for a device