2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Images of the Year 2012
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases
A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on Nasdaq at the close of trading: Kindred Biosciences fell 28.1 percent to $10.21. T2 Biosystems fell 11.1 percent to $20.43. Village Bank and Trust Financial ...
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Pledge $1 Million to DonorsChoose
She's a philanthropist, mother and half of the world's most generous couple. Melinda Gates and her husband, Bill, have tackled numerous global issues through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Since the foundation's inception in 2000, they have given over $30 billion dollars to fight disease, prevent the spread of HIV and foster agricultural development.
- Justice Department Ordered To Turn Over Fast And Furious Documents
A federal judge Wednesday ordered the Department of Justice to turn over the Fast and Furious documents President Barack Obama has been protecting with executive privilege. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson gave the department until Oct. 1 to provide the list of documents to Congress, The Washington Post reports. The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hopes the documents explain why the Justice Department refused to acknowledge the failed Fast and Furious operation for almost a year. Obama has invoked executive privilege in an attempt to protect the documents, and the Justice Department has said the documents should not be released. The operation came to light in 2010 after two of the guns were found on the scene where border agent Brian Terry was killed.
- Airlines, cruise ships monitoring Caribbean system
- High school senior says she was suspended for saying 'bless you'
- Who is Steven Sotloff, the other U.S. journalist being held by ISIL?
- McIlroy wants strong finish to great year
- Stocks at new highs; will drop follow?