In this March 16, 2011 photo, Nick Hockert mourns his friend near the house where authorities say one teen died and 10 teenagers and young adults were hospitalized Thursday after an apparent mass ... more 
In this March 16, 2011 photo, Nick Hockert mourns his friend near the house where authorities say one teen died and 10 teenagers and young adults were hospitalized Thursday after an apparent mass overdose on a designer hallucinogen. Investigators said the state Bureau of Criminal Apprehension has identified the drug as 2C-E. It appeared the hallucinogen, which is sometimes known on the street as "Europa" and has no approved medical use, was legally ordered over the Internet for a spring break party, said Paul Sommer, a commander in the Anoka County Sheriff's Office. less 
1 / 1
Associated Press | Photo By The Star Tribune, Richard Tsong-Taatarii
Fri, Mar 18, 2011 11:43 AM EDT