Nebraska's 'Carhenge' up for sale
Carhenge, America's answer to England's Stonehenge, is for sale. The autos mimic the Stonehenge stones in size, dimension and northeast orientation to the sunrise. The quirky tourist attraction consists of 38 gray-painted autos in a 96-foot circle, and is going for a cool $300,000.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- American Idol Candice Glover Talks Emotional 'Ugly Cry' & Her First Thoughts After Win
Candice Glover was crowned "American Idol's" twelfth winner on Thursday night - and after the show, she was still soaking it all in.
- Kanye West's Angry 'SNL' Rant Makes Saturday's Season Finale a Must-Watch
This coming weekend is a big one for Saturday Night Live. It marks the end of Bill Hader's tenure on the show and Ben Affleck's fifth time hosting. But perhaps the most significant reason to tune in is the fact that Kanye West is the musical guest, and he's making it seem like he really, really doesn't want to be. With West's apparent frustration with the show and his penchant for, shall we say ... off-the-cuff remarks, producers should be worried and we should be excited. Is there a better combo than that?
- Winning numbers drawn in Powerball jackpot
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Lottery officials say the winning numbers in a near-historic Powerball jackpot have been drawn.
- Steve Jobs widow: How is Laurene Powell Jobs spending her wealth?
For most of her 20-year marriage to Steve Jobs, Laurene Powell Jobs was content to be a behind-the-scenes philanthropist.
- 'American Idol' Finale: The End of an Era
RELATED: 'American Idol': Cry Me a River
- 1 winning ticket sold in Fla. on Powerball
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A lottery official says 1 winning ticket has been sold in Florida for a record Powerball jackpot of more than $590 million.
- A record Powerball jackpot isn't a record to celebrate
When the 43-state Powerball lottery jackpot hit a record at $600 million Friday, many Americans who would otherwise not gamble rushed out to buy the $2 tickets. “Just on the off-chance,” many probably said.
- Why Facebook makes breaking up even worse
Don't underestimate the emotional pain of going from "In a Relationship" to "Single"