2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Notable deaths 2012
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Business Highlights
___ Alibaba prices IPO at $68 per share Alibaba, the Chinese e-commerce powerhouse named after a fabled, poor woodsman who discovers a thieves' den full of treasures, is ready to strike it rich on the ...
- Mexico probes Miley Cyrus show over flag-whipping
- "The Retiree Next Door": How successful retirees stretch their savings
- Ukraine's pleas for lethal aid from US go unmet
- Yahoo rakes in another jackpot from Alibaba's IPO
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Yahoo is making amends for years of blundering with one smart move: an early investment in China's Alibaba Group that has turned into a multibillion-dollar boon.
- Researchers locate site of gas chambers in Poland
- Scotland votes: UK loses no matter what the outcome
The polls are open in Scotland, and voters are casting their ballots in the referendum on Scottish Independence from the United Kingdom. The 4.2 million registered voters will face a simple question, “Should Scotland be an independent country?” They will be able to answer with yes or no. Voting is open from 7am to 10pm, and the results will be revealed Friday morning, around 1am Eastern Time.
- Truck firm faces paying millions in Amtrak crash