May Day occupy arrests
Occupy Wall Street protesters smashed windows in Seattle, were chased through New York streets by police on scooters, and clashed repeatedly with officers in Oakland on Tuesday in May Day demonstrations intended to revive their movement.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Megyn Kelly Goes Off on Abortion Doctor Kermit Gosnell’s Attorney: ‘He Stuck Scissors in the Back of …
"The testimony was the babies were born alive, were wiggling on the operating table..."
- John McCain Is the Latest Senior Senator to Have Had Enough of Junior Ted Cruz
For two days John McCain and Ted Cruz have been fighting on the Senate floor over the rules for negotiating a budget, but, like so many fights, it's also about so much more. Cruz is being annoying about the budget, but worse, he just doesn't get the Senate.
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Investigators searching for a 15-year-old Iowa girl who was abducted this week have recovered her backpack along with one belonging to a 12-year-old who escaped from the kidnapper.
- Discovery of alleged Russian plot points to growing jitters
By Timothy Heritage OREKHOVO-ZUYEVO, Russia (Reuters) - As Russia congratulated its forces for foiling an alleged Islamist plot on Moscow, the discovery of the plan also pointed to the growing security threat before the 2014 Winter Olympics. Monday's killing of two suspected militants and arrest of a third in a sleepy town near Moscow was quickly followed by the killing of one of the leaders of an Islamist insurgency being waged in Russia's North Caucasus. ...
- Why We Can't Forget That Oklahoma's Senators Voted Against Sandy Relief
Nearly four months ago, Oklahoma Senators Tom Coburn and James Inhofe both voted against H.R.152, the Disaster Relief Appropriations Act that eventually sent $50.5 billion in relief to victims of Hurricane Sandy. And in the flurry of last night's devastation in Moore, Oklahoma. it was impossible not to forget that fact, knowing the federal government would soon rally to the cause.
- Sadly, you are uglier than you think
At least according to one new study
- West Point Sergeant Accused of Spying on Female Cadets
An Army Sergeant employed at West Point Military Academy has been charged with secretly filming female cadets in the school's showers and locker rooms.
- Extreme Solar Storm Could Cause Widespread Disruptions on Earth
WASHINGTON — If an extreme solar storm aimed at the Earth hits in just the right way, it could put interconnected electrical grids around the world at serious risk, experts say.