- Photo By Contributor/Getty Images Mon, Feb 4, 2013
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- The Gruesome Details of London's Horrifying Machete Attack
An attack in broad daylight in London on Wednesday is drawing a swift response — and a possible terror link — from the highest authorities. Reports suggest two men chased down another man with their car before getting out, attacking him with a machete, and dragging him through the city streets.
- Restaurant reopens after bad reality TV experience
A Scottsdale, Ariz. restaurant reopened for business Tuesday night to good reviews after it temporarily shut its doors following an embarrassing reality TV experience. Wife and husband Amy and Samy Bouzaglo ...
- Greek Yogurt Creates a Crazy Amount of Waste
See full coverage
- Why We Can't Forget That Oklahoma's Senators Voted Against Sandy Relief
Nearly four months ago, Oklahoma Senators Tom Coburn and James Inhofe both voted against H.R.152, the Disaster Relief Appropriations Act that eventually sent $50.5 billion in relief to victims of Hurricane Sandy. And in the flurry of last night's devastation in Moore, Oklahoma. it was impossible not to forget that fact, knowing the federal government would soon rally to the cause.
- 2 children bitten by fox at Ga. elementary school
COVINGTON, Ga. (AP) — Animal control officials say two Georgia elementary students were bitten by a fox while they were on a school playground.
- Florida high school suspends teacher for touching girl on head with banana
Is a cigar sometimes just a cigar? That debate will remain unresolved, but The Daily Caller can say with confidence that a banana is definitely not always just a banana at North Marion High School near Ocala, Fla.
- Obama threatens veto of House student loan plan
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama on Wednesday threatened to veto legislation by House Republicans that would avert a doubling of student loan interest rates on July 1 but allow them to vary with the markets going forward.
- Teens Are Turning Away from Facebook Because Tumblr Is Real, and Parent-Free
Teenagers really are over Facebook. In February the social network warned investors that "our younger users ... are aware of and actively engaging with other products and services similar to, or as a substitute for, Facebook." And in April the investment bank Piper Jaffray reported that products and services like Tumblr and Twitter were further eroding Facebook's dominance among the Justin Bieber set. But why? In a deep report published on Tuesday, Pew Research explains that teenagers departing the social network's blue confines are looking for something more... real. ...