LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM - JUNE 24: A copy of the document is displayed in which King George VI in 1947 changed the name of The Riding Troop to The King's Troop at St John's Wood Barracks. Queen ... more 
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM - JUNE 24: A copy of the document is displayed in which King George VI in 1947 changed the name of The Riding Troop to The King's Troop at St John's Wood Barracks. Queen Elizabeth II visited John's Wood Barracks before they move to Woolwich on June 24, 2011 in London, England. (Photo by Lewis Whyld - WPA Pool/Getty Images) less 
1 / 29
Getty Images | Photo By WPA Pool / Getty Images
Fri, Jun 24, 2011 11:26 AM EDT