Wisconsin authorities say a two-year-old girl has died, and her four-year-old brother has been hospitalized after drinking gasoline from a gas can in their neighbor's car. It happened as the ... more 
Wisconsin authorities say a two-year-old girl has died, and her four-year-old brother has been hospitalized after drinking gasoline from a gas can in their neighbor's car. It happened as the children and their mother were visiting a friend. (May 7) less 
1 / 12
Associated Press Videos
Mon, May 7, 2012 7:48 PM EDT