A 2-year-old girl from Missouri nearly died last weekend after she started choking on water in her sleep, hours after swimming. It is known as dry drowning. Dr. Holly Phillips joins the "CBS This ... more 
A 2-year-old girl from Missouri nearly died last weekend after she started choking on water in her sleep, hours after swimming. It is known as dry drowning. Dr. Holly Phillips joins the "CBS This Morning" co-hosts to talk about how to stay safe. less 
1 / 9
CBSTV Videos
Fri, Jun 27, 2014 1:27 PM EDT