Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Cycling-Road-Giro d'Italia points classification after stage 18
- Olazabal urges Woods and Garcia to settle row
By Tony Jimenez VIRGINIA WATER, England (Reuters) - Former European Ryder Cup captain Jose Maria Olazabal drew on the memory of his 2003 spat with Padraig Harrington as he urged fellow Spaniard Sergio Garcia and Tiger Woods to settle their differences. Garcia and 14-times major winner Woods have always had a frosty relationship and the Spaniard had to issue an apology on Wednesday after making a "fried chicken" jibe at the world number one at the European Tour's Player of the Year dinner the previous day. ...
- No Wonder Republican Criticism of Obama Isn’t Working
- Storm took classmates, parents as it swept through
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — One loved unicorns. Another, nicknamed "ladybug," sang country songs. Another dreamed of one day owning a pontoon boat.
- Michelle Obama vacation: Will critics slam this trip too?
- Woman accused of contaminating daughter's IV tubes
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — A prosecutor says a woman on trial in Tucson contaminated her hospitalized infant daughter's intravenous lines in an attempt to get attention from the girl's father.
- Distraught mom becomes face of Oklahoma storm
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — A massive tornado was carving its way through town. There was no time to hesitate. LaTisha Garcia had to get to her children.
- Golf-I thought of pulling out after 'stupid' Woods remark - Garcia
VIRGINIA WATER, England, May 22 (Reuters) - Sergio Garcia was so upset by the furore caused by his "fried chicken" jibe at Tiger Woods that he contemplated pulling out of this week's PGA Championship at Wentworth, the Spaniard said on Wednesday. World number 14 Garcia added that his comment, made at the European Tour's Player of the Year awards on Tuesday, was "stupid and out of place" and he regretted it the moment he said it. He also said he had spoken to the heads of the European Tour and U.S. PGA Tour, that they had accepted his apology and there would no punishment for his comment. ...