Americans will travel more than 43 million miles for Thanksgiving this year, according to AAA. While 90 percent of travelers will hit the road, the other 10 percent could have some challenges at ... more 
Americans will travel more than 43 million miles for Thanksgiving this year, according to AAA. While 90 percent of travelers will hit the road, the other 10 percent could have some challenges at airports. less 
1 / 25
WLS – Chicago
Wed, Nov 27, 2013 7:31 PM EST