Firefighters tamed a wildfire on Saturday, September 1, that had threatened villages north of the upmarket beach resort of Marbella in Spain's southern Costa del Sol, allowing about 4,000 people who had been evacuated to return to their homes and hotels.
- Fri, Aug 31, 2012
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Cycling-Road-Giro d'Italia points classification after stage 18
- No Wonder Republican Criticism of Obama Isn’t Working
- Michelle Obama vacation: Will critics slam this trip too?
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake shakes Northern Calif
- Distraught mom becomes face of Oklahoma storm
- Sadly, you are uglier than you think
At least according to one new study
- Dog Found Standing Guard Over a Tornado Victim Reunited With Her Owner
There's a happy ending to the story of a dog, found alive in the rubble after a massive tornado devastated Moore, Oklahoma: she's been reunited with her owner.
- Motor racing-Pirelli warn they could quit F1
By Alan Baldwin MONACO, May 23 (Reuters) - Formula One tyre supplier Pirelli warned teams on Thursday that they will quit the sport at the end of the season if a new contract from 2014 is not agreed soon. Motorsport director Paul Hembery did not hide his impatience when he told reporters at the Monaco Grand Prix that time was running out for the Italian company to design and test tyres suitable for radically different 2014 regulations. "Apparently on Sept. 1 we are meant to tell them (the teams) everything that they need to know for the tyres for next season. ...