2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top 5 Olympic moments of 2012
Every four years, a city steps forth to host the world in the Summer Olympic Games, and this year, London did not disappoint. Triumph, heartbreak, legendary victory, scandal … as always, every story gets magnified when viewed through an Olympic prism. These were five of the Games' most notable moments, ones we'll remember years from now when we think of these Olympics. And we were all very impressed. – Jay Busbee
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Russian Commandos Invade Ukraine
- Kevin Spacey's Feud With Rob Ford Is Getting Very Real
The ongoing battle between Toronto Mayor Rob Ford and House of Cards star Kevin Spacey is a gift that keeps on giving. The trouble began―as most things do―on a post-Oscars telecast of "Jimmy Kimmel Live." In the lead up to the show, Ford and Spacey were reportedly forced to share a dressing room. According to Ford and his brother Doug, who serves as a Toronto city councillor, the brothers were told that they were not allowed to talk to or take pictures with Spacey. Ford made his cameo on the show and went on his way.
- Power company shuts off widow’s service seven days after funeral because name wasn’t changed on acco …
- Woman finds huge silverfish bug in soup served in New York restaurant
- Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight: What We Know Now
- California woman, no longer a fugitive, set free
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Fugitive charges were dropped against a 60-year-old woman who escaped from a Michigan prison in 1977 after authorities discovered she had surrendered decades ago and already been sentenced to time served.
- Water may not aid weight loss after all
- 'Baby Having 2 Heads' Born in India