2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Study: Mislabeled shrimp at restaurants, grocers
- 6 Savvy Moves to Stretch Your Retirement Savings
You set aside part of your paycheck in either an employer-sponsored retirement plan or a retirement account that you set up on your own, such as an IRA. In a recent Wells Fargo survey of middle-class Americans, who had a median household income of $63,000, 70% of respondents reported having a company retirement plan.
- After Fukushima, Japan gets green boom _ and glut
- Amanda Bynes: Released & Ranting
- 'Plastic' Halloween skulls found in Connecticut are human remains
By Richard Weizel MILFORD Conn. (Reuters) - A pair of Connecticut junk haulers was stunned to learn on Friday that two skulls picked up at the cluttered home of a deceased man on the day before Halloween were human remains, not made of plastic as they had thought. The skulls were among thousands of occult-related items that David Odice and Charlie Inzucchi of The Junkluggers Junk Removal Co cleared out of the Fairfield home where Robert L. DeVitto lived until his death two weeks ago at age 56. ...
- Witness: Space tourism rocket explodes in desert
- Guard troops sent to site of Hawaii lava flow
- Electricity project linking Quebec and New York clears hurdle
By Mike De Souza OTTAWA (Reuters) - A major electricity transmission project linking the Canadian province of Quebec with New York City has cleared a significant hurdle, opening the door to construction within a year, the executive behind the proposal said on Thursday. Don Jessome, chief executive officer of Albany-based Transmission Developers Inc., said a U.S. ...