2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Jodie Foster weds artist Alexandra Hedison
- Justice Sonia Sotomayor: Affirmative Action 'Opened Doors in My Life'
In a dissent to today’s Supreme Court ruling upholding Michigan’s voter-approved ban on affirmative action programs in its public colleges, Justice Sonia Sotomayor speaks from experience about the complex impact of such programs on her own life. Sotomayor’s 58-page dissent, joined by Justice Ruth Bader...
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Tunisia divided over Jews' use of Israel passports
TUNIS, Tunisia (AP) — Tunisia's elected assembly accepted a petition Wednesday to question the tourism minister over a decision allowing Israelis to use their passports to enter the country for an annual religious pilgrimage.
- 10-Year-Old Escapes Kidnapper by Repeatedly Singing Gospel Song
A 10-year-old in Atlanta escaped a kidnapper in the most improbable way. Now, a number of organizations in the area are teaming up to offer a $10,000 reward in the investigation. On the night of March 31, Willie Myrick was outside taking care of his pet Chihuahua. The boy spotted a few dollars near a tree. When he walked over to the money, a man grabbed Willie and forced him into a four-door Honda Civic.
- Scholars analyze bones of Swedish medieval king
- Cow-milking robots make farmers, animals happier
- 230 girls abducted in Nigeria still missing
CHIBOK, Nigeria (AP) — A week after Islamic extremists stormed a remote boarding school in northeast Nigeria, more than 200 girls and young women remain missing despite a "hot pursuit" by security forces and an independent search by desperate fathers who headed into a dangerous forest to find their daughters.