2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Early Glance: Gold companies
Shares of some top gold companies are mixed at 10 a.m.: Barrick Gold Corp. fell $.05 or .4 percent, to $13.40. Gold Fields Ltd ADS rose $.04 or 1.1 percent, to $3.65. GoldCorp. fell $.05 or .2 percent, ...
- Business Highlights
___ Market jolt is reality check for investors Sometimes a little fear is healthy for stock investors. A violent lurch lower nine days ago knocked the Standard & Poor's 500 index down as much as 7.4 percent ...
- Washington school shooter Jaylen Fryberg's personal struggles revealed on social media
- Mormon founder had teen bride during polygamy days
- Egypt leader: 'Foreign hands' behind Sinai attack
- Remains belong to missing Virginia student
- Obama: Science, not fear, key to Ebola response
- Ford rejects push for investment in Ontario plants: union
By Susan Taylor TORONTO (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co has rejected a pitch to make a new investment in its Windsor, Ontario, plants and decided to put the money in Mexico as the company originally planned, the head of Canada's main auto workers' union said on Friday. Unifor President Jerry Dias called the decision a significant blow, saying the program would have stabilized the Windsor operation for a decade, bringing a new engine program to the facilities. "This was a project that was earmarked for Mexico and we tried to have it diverted to Canada," he told Reuters. ...