2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Eat Your Own Words, Debbie Wasserman Schultz
At the end of 2013, Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz had some nasty words for yours truly. Irked that I used my Twitter feed to criticize her Obamacare propaganda efforts, Wasserman Schultz snarked back at me:
- Prosecutor: Executives lied as NYC law firm failed
NEW YORK (AP) — Three former executives conspired to hide a powerhouse law firm's snowballing financial problems from auditors and even their own partners as it headed toward collapse in the nation's biggest law firm bankruptcy, prosecutors said Thursday.
- Fla. family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a Florida woman who was 9 months pregnant and her family became ill after eating meat tainted with LSD.
- Jessica Simpson Shares Sexy Slim Pics, Reaches Weight Loss Goal
- Report: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane
BEIJING (AP) — Vietnamese media reported that authorities have detected signals from a missing Malaysia Airlines flight off the southwestern coast of Vietnam on Saturday, hours after the flight went missing during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
- Plane makes emergency stop due to unruly passenger
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A Southwest Airlines flight made an emergency landing in Oregon because of an unruly passenger who demanded multiple glasses of wine, displayed gang signs he said were for Jesus and frightened the flight crew, according to federal court documents.
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
NEW YORK (AP) — A 75-year-old New York woman found her fortune in a cookie.
- Here's what really happens if you don't file your taxes