2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- SpaceX breaks ground on Texas orbital launch facility
By Jim Forsyth SAN ANTONIO (Reuters) - Privately owned SpaceX started construction in south Texas on Monday for what the company said will be the first private commercial orbital launch facility in the world. Space Exploration Technologies Corp, the company's formal name, last year entered the commercial satellite launch market. It broke ground at the site near Brownsville, not far from the Mexican border. The Hawthorne, California-based company, owned and operated by technology entrepreneur Elon Musk, also flies cargo to the International Space Station under a $1.6 billion contract with NASA. ...
- Polygamist Ninja Women Sneak Into Utah Home To Abduct 15-Year-Old Girl, Fail Miserably
- Bids invited for Robin Williams' 'Mork' suit
- U.S. air strikes hit IS training camps, supplies in Syria
BEIRUT (Reuters) - The United States and Arab allies hit Islamic State targets including training camps, headquarters and weapon supplies in northern and eastern Syria in dozens of air and missile strikes on Tuesday, the U.S. military and a monitoring group said. U.S. strikes also hit a separate group of al Qaeda-affiliated militants in northern Syria. The U.S. military said in a statement it had "destroyed or damaged multiple (Islamic State) targets" around the cities of Raqqa, Deir al-Zor, Hasakah and the border town of Albu Kamal. ...
- US, Arab allies hit IS strongholds in Syria, Iraq
WASHINGTON (AP) — Combined U.S.-Arab airstrikes hit Islamic State group military strongholds in Syria and Iraq as a simultaneous U.S. strike attacked an al-Qaida cell of hardened veterans with "significant explosives skills" said to be plotting attacks on the U.S. and Western interests, the U.S. military said.
- Qatar says not a gas 'alternative' to Russia
- The Obamacare marketplace one year later: How you’re faring
- Micro Apartments Pop Up in Historic Providence Mall