2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store
App Store Official Charts for the week ending September 1, 2014:
- Stewart back on the track, but big issues remain
- If millennials are jerks, blame the baby boomers
- Lawn spray-painting business booming in drought-stricken California
- Walmart and Target could be biggest winners in dollar store battle
- USING MOTHER TONGUE MAKES FAMILY CONVERSATION DIFFICULT
DEAR ABBY: My son married an educated professional woman from another country. When their twins were born, my daughter-in-law immersed them in her native language so it would become their mother tongue. Although I understand and respect the benefits of being bilingual, this caused a lot of communication gaps and frustration between us and the grandkids during their early years. They attend a bilingual elementary school now, and their English is superb and communication between us is great. ...
- Penn State student gains rep as squirrel whisperer
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) — A Penn State student is gaining an Internet reputation as a "squirrel whisperer" for befriending, feeding and dressing up a furry little friend she has named "Sneezy."
- The one big reason you may want to hold off on upgrading to iOS 8
Apple fans are understandably excited about the release of iOS 8 later this fall, but as with any major update, there might be a few kinks to work out before the latest version of the mobile operating system is running smoothly. Business Insider spoke with app-testing company Applause CMO Matt Johnston about the risks of upgrading as soon as the update goes live. FROM EARLIER: Here are all the reasons why Apple might have rejected your app According to Johnston, most developers have taken advantage of Apple’s adaptive layout tool in order to ensure that their apps will be ready for iOS 8, regardless of the size of the new iPhone 6 display, but others are waiting until the official announcement on