2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Business Highlights
___ Job market for college grads better but still weak The job market for college graduates is brightening a bit. The Labor Department said Tuesday that the unemployment rate for 2013 college graduates ...
- Former Iron Curtain still barrier for deer
- Netflix to hike prices for new members by $1-$2
- World's Largest Weenie Roast? Where Recalled Hot Dogs May Go
- France raises deficit forecasts amid low growth
- Drivers’ ‘zombie’ traffic tickets rise up decades later
- Colorado lawmakers move to tighten edible marijuana laws
By Keith Coffman DENVER (Reuters) - Colorado lawmakers are moving to tighten laws governing the sale of marijuana-infused edibles, an issue that has gained attention following two deaths possibly linked to the ingestion of cannabis products, the measures' main sponsor said on Tuesday. The state House of Representatives this week unanimously passed a bill limiting the amount of concentrated marijuana that can be sold, and another bill requiring more specific labeling of pot-laced products, such as candies and baked goods. Rep. Frank McNulty, a Republican from suburban Denver, said the measures are needed to protect the public and assure that edibles are not mistakenly consumed by children. "The packages of edibles are labeled that they contain marijuana, but once they're out of the package, they're indistinguishable from a brownie or lollipop bought at a grocery store," he said.
- Deciphering the Signs of Anorexia in the Very Young