2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases
A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading: ITT Educational Services Inc. rose 38.0 percent to $12.68. Wayfair Inc. rose 11.7 percent to $30.02. Cleco ...
- Final Glance: Railroad companies
Shares of some top railroad companies were mixed at the close of trading: CSX fell $.35 or 1.0 percent, to $33.51. Canadian National Railway Co. rose $.27 or .4 percent, to $65.57. Canadian Pacific Railway ...
- Early Glance: Gold companies
Shares of some top gold companies are mixed at 10 a.m.: Barrick Gold Corp. rose $.01 or .1 percent, to $13.69. Gold Fields Ltd ADS fell $.01 or .4 percent, to $3.77. GoldCorp. fell $.01 or percent, to ...
- Video shows how gigantic the Nexus 6 is, even compared with the massive Galaxy Note 4
The Nexus 6 is a really, really big device. And now Droid Life points us to a new video from Carphone Warehouse that gives us a close side-by-side comparison between the Nexus 6 and the Galaxy Note 4 and as you can see in the picture above, the Nexus 6 is huge even when pitted against Samsung’s famously big flagship phablet. RELATED: The wait is finally over: Google’s incredible Nexus 6 is now official Among other things, the video compares the Note 4 and Nexus 6’s two enormous displays, their battery sizes, the devices’ different software features, and the devices’ two cameras. When it comes down to it, the two devices are very similar in a lot of ways and it seems that
- Palestinians attack new E.Jerusalem settler homes
- Wall Street reacts to big earnings reports; CVS Health's latest move to smoke out rivals; Staples gets …
- Easy Buffalo Wings
- New data shows just how liberal Silicon Valley donors are