2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases
A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on Nasdaq at the close of trading: Ardelyx Inc. rose 33.7 percent to $19.00. Lakeland Industries Inc. rose 29.6 percent to $9.01. Angie's List Inc. rose 19.2 ...
- Queen's sticky problem: Palace seeks chewing gum remover
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
By Matt Spetalnick WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu bluntly told U.S. President Barack Obama on Wednesday that he must make sure that any final nuclear deal with Iran does not leave it at the “threshold" of being able to develop nuclear weapons. Even as Netanyahu pressed Obama over Iran in White House talks, the president urged the Israeli leader to help find ways to prevent Palestinian civilian casualties like those inflicted in the recent Gaza war between Israel and Hamas militants. ...
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
By Lisa Maria Garza DALLAS (Reuters) - Two days after he was sent home from a Dallas hospital, the man who is the first person to be diagnosed with Ebola in the United States was seen vomiting on the ground outside an apartment complex as he was bundled into an ambulance. "His whole family was screaming. He got outside and he was throwing up all over the place," resident Mesud Osmanovic, 21, said on Wednesday, describing the chaotic scene before the man was admitted to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital on Sunday where he is in serious condition. ...
- Uganda uncovers 'Al-Qaeda prison plot'
- Police: Worker hid $1,200 worth of meat in pants
- Police chief: Officer's comments 'unacceptable'
- Police: Phelps' eyes, speech affected at DUI stop