2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Deciphering the Signs of Anorexia in the Very Young
- Why Apple Can't Quit Steve Jobs
- Cow-milking robots make farmers, animals happier
- Ferry Diver Describes Searching Inside Dark, Capsized Ship
- John Turturro replaces Robert De Niro in HBO's 'Criminal Justice'
Following Robert De Niro's exit, the cable network has brought in John Turturro for the lead role, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Attached to headline "Criminal Justice" since September 2013, Robert De Niro was forced to step down due to a scheduling conflict, according to the Hollywood news website. The star will be replaced by John Turturro, the New York actor frequently seen in the films of Spike Lee and the Coen brothers. The role was initially developed for "The Sopranos" star James Gandolfini, who died in June 2013.
- James Buchanan: Why is he considered America’s worst president?
- 10-Year-Old Escapes Kidnapper by Repeatedly Singing Gospel Song
A 10-year-old in Atlanta escaped a kidnapper in the most improbable way. Now, a number of organizations in the area are teaming up to offer a $10,000 reward in the investigation. On the night of March 31, Willie Myrick was outside taking care of his pet Chihuahua. The boy spotted a few dollars near a tree. When he walked over to the money, a man grabbed Willie and forced him into a four-door Honda Civic.
- Spy plane outlasts Cold War, but not defense cuts