2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- North Korea powerful temptation for some Americans
- Alibaba is a phenom — just not in America
- Doctor says Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has cancer
- Islamic State supporter warns of attacks against U.S.: SITE
BEIRUT (Reuters) - A supporter of Islamic State militants has warned of attacks on the United States and its allies if they continue to carry out military action against the group that has seized large parts of Iraq and Syria, the SITE monitoring service said. The message on a well-known militant Islamist online forum is one of the few responses from supporters of Islamic State to Washington's announcement last week that it was prepared to extend airstrikes against the group into Syria. ...
- The top 10 books on Apple's iBooks
iBook charts for week ending September 15, 2014: Top Paid Books 1. Personal by Lee Child - 9780804178761 - (Random House Publishing Group) 2. The Fallen Angel by Daniel Silva - 9780062073174 - (Harper) ...
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies
By Jason Szep WASHINGTON (Reuters) - After about 15 hours of flying and five hours of meetings, sleep finally caught up with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry in Baghdad. It was 6:04 p.m. After sinking into his seat at the center of the cavernous interior of a C-17 military transport plane, he cradled his head in his palm, put his feet on a desk and shut his eyes. ...
- NSA shared Americans' private communications with Israel: Snowden
- Scotland braces for historic independence vote