2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Ferguson demands high fees to turn over city files
- Lawsuit: Man with schizophrenia falsely held
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — A northern New Mexico county and police officers in a small city falsely detained an Albuquerque man diagnosed with schizophrenia for preaching at a Denny's restaurant, then denied him medical treatment in jail, according to a new federal lawsuit.
- Police: Shots fired at Ky. school, 1 student hurt
- 10 things Starbucks won't tell you
- Hostage tale suggests IS wary of upsetting Turkey
- California becomes first state to ban plastic bags
- Hong Kong protesters renew fight on China's National Day
- Garry Kasparov: Putin is 'the most dangerous man' in the world and a bigger threat to the U.S. than the …
Arguably the world's best chess player ever, Garry Kasparov is on a new mission. He hopes to convince the world that the biggest threat to global unrest is not the Islamic State, al-Qaida or North Korea. Instead it is Vladimir Putin, Russia's president from 2000 to 2008 and then again from 2012 to today.