2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Final Glance: Gold companies
Shares of some top gold companies were down at the close of trading: Barrick Gold Corp. fell $.23 or 1.7 percent, to $13.39. Gold Fields fell $.10 or 2.7 percent, to $3.57. GoldCorp. fell $.93 or 4.0 percent, ...
- Ingrown Toenail? How to Snip It the Right Way
Nobody likes ingrown toenails, and when you get one, your instinct may be to clip off the offending bit.
- Albania PM seeks to ease tensions with Serbia
- Syria says shoots down two of three 'IS warplanes'
Damascus (AFP) - Syria's air force has destroyed two of three warplanes reportedly seized by fighters of the Islamic State group in the north of the country, Information Minister Omran al-Zohbi said.
- Man warns Obama 'don't touch my girlfriend.' How did president handle it?
- Actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- 'Parliament Hill Is Under Attack'
Government buildings on Parliament Hill in Ottawa, Canada, are on lockdown Wednesday morning as police continue to search for a suspect after a series of shootings in the heart of the capital. One member of the Canadian Armed Force was killed, as was one of the gunman. A parliamentary guard was also shot in the leg. Neither of the deceased have been identified by police, at this time, no one is in custody and this has been deemed an "ongoing joint police operation" and "fluid." Scene of the monument before the incident @kamakazi19982
- Palawan in the Philippines named world's top island: CN Traveler