2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Tour de France 2015 poster to feature fans' photos
Christian Prudhomme, general director of the Tour de France, unveiled the official route for the 2015 edition on Wednesday, October 22. This year, the famous cycling race is inviting fans to contribute to the poster by submitting their photos through the website affiche2015.letour.fr before November 30.
- Novak Djokovic welcomes baby boy Stefan
- Lufthansa close to deal with IBM for IT infrastructure unit
BERLIN/FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German airline Lufthansa is close to a deal to sell its IT infrastructure unit to IBM , including an outsourcing agreement for the services, as part of a shake-up of its technology activities, it said on Wednesday. Europe's largest airline by revenue is undergoing restructuring and cost-cutting efforts to better position itself to compete with low-cost carriers and Gulf rivals. ...
- Uganda 'gay' trial dismissed due to lack of evidence
- Ottawa shootings: Videos, photos capture chaotic scene, aftermath
- Canada's PM says shooting rampage was terrorism
- Koch Brothers Super PAC adds another $6.5 million in TV ads
- Niger buys "spy plane" to combat Sahel militants
NIAMEY (Reuters) - The government of Niger has purchased a reconnaissance plane as part of its effort to combat Islamist fighters and criminal gangs operating on its vast territory, the West African country's interior minister said on Wednesday. Located in the arid Sahel band and with porous borders with Mali, Libya and Nigeria, smugglers and Islamic militants regularly crisscross Niger's sparsely inhabited territory. French forces deployed in the country destroyed a convoy transporting weapons from Libya to Mali and captured fighters linked to al Qaeda earlier this month. ...