2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases
A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading: Bankrate Inc. fell 13.7 percent to $11.92. Noranda Aluminum Holdings Corp. fell 8.3 percent to $5.16. Douglas ...
- Business Highlights
___ 'Minecraft' could boost Microsoft's mobile reach Microsoft's decision to spend $2.5 billion for the creator of the hit game "Minecraft" could help the Xbox maker grab attention on mobile ...
- Vietnam soldiers to receive Medal of Honor
- Iran rejects US-led coalition against jihadists
- 'Zombie' homes haunt Florida neighborhoods
Neighborhoods devastated by thousands of abandoned homes as banks fail to follow through on foreclosures.
- Once-troubled reverse mortgages poised for rebound
- Liberal Vermont Senator Sanders may seek U.S. presidency in 2016
By Will Dunham WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Bernie Sanders, one of the Senate's leading liberals, said on Sunday he is thinking about running for U.S. Sanders, an independent from Vermont, could pose a challenge from the left to Clinton, widely seen as the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination. Sanders is serving his second six-year term in the Senate. He has cultivated a following among some American liberals, especially on economic issues like the growing income disparity between rich and poor and corporate greed.
- Bluefin Tuna Are Showing Up in the Arctic—and That’s Not Good News
When you throw a net into the ocean, you never know what you’ll pull out.