2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Amazon Prime wins deal with HBO
Amazon scored a deal Wednesday to distribute old shows from premium cable TV channel HBO to its monthly Prime subscribers, landing a blow on rival Netflix in the streaming video battle. Amazon said the multi-year deal would allow it to stream top HBO shows from past years like "The Sopranos", "The Wire" and others to Prime Instant Video service customers, who pay a monthly fee for unlimited viewing. Until now HBO had distributed its shows via streaming to customers of its own HBO GO service. The shows could also be watched on a pay-per-view basis via Amazon and other redistributors.
- John Malkovich debuts as Blackbeard in 'Crossbones' trailer
- Scholars analyze bones of Swedish medieval king
- It’s Not Racist to Oppose Gay Marriage
- Soldier in battle to rid home of squatters, Florida sheriff’s office says it can’t do anything
- Will Kit Harington Cut His Hair After 'Game Of Thrones'?
Kit Harington revealed that when "Game of Thrones" is over, he might put down wearing armor and chop off his locks. "I told my agent, 'No more swords, no more horses,'" he told Rolling Stone magazine (which features Kit on its newest cover) of his eventual post-"Thrones" plans. On "Game of Thrones," Kit plays Jon Snow, who is fighting to protect Castle Black from a Wildling invasion. "Snow's a black sheep," Kit said.
- Colombians are tired of people misspelling their country's name as 'Columbia'
- AP WAS THERE: Probable cause of AIDS found