2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- US arms drop will 'help greatly': Syria Kurd fighters
- Expelled Nazis paid millions in Social Security
- 'Letterman' cue card man fired for colleague clash
NEW YORK (AP) — David Letterman's longtime cue-card holder says he wound up cuing his own firing by getting aggressive with a colleague.
- Spaniard with Ebola beats the disease, test shows
MADRID (AP) — A Spanish nursing assistant infected with Ebola after treating missionary priests with the disease repatriated from West Africa has managed to beat it after nearly two weeks of treatment in Madrid and has no traces of the virus in her bloodstream, according to test results released Sunday night by Spain's government.
- Federer, Nadal tackle two extremes in Basel
Basel (Switzerland) (AFP) - Home hero Roger Federer and ailing Rafael Nadal will be working to completely different agendas when the Swiss Indoors begins on Monday.
- Ahead of Clinton fundraiser, flying monkey posters take flight
A series of anti-Clinton signs appeared in and around Brentwood, Calif., apparently the work of the right-wing street artist Sabo, who made news a few weeks back when his anti-Obama artwork appeared around town in the days leading up to an Obama fundraiser at Gwyneth Paltrow's home.
- Singer Neil Diamond digs for 'real gold' with new album
- Why bikini shoot cameo may land National Guardsmen in hot water
The Pentagon regularly cooperates with Hollywood’s steady demand for war equipment to fill out action thrillers, but two Utah soldiers may face punishment for agreeing to participate in something perhaps too risqué: a bikini video shoot featuring British women cavorting with guns and tanks across the desert.