2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- You can finally buy Motorola’s beautiful Moto 360 smartwatch again
The only watch that seems to have customer demand enough to sell out is back in stock. The Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch — which sold out quickly at the beginning of September — is now available for people to buy and wonder if it’s worth it. Sure, the jury is still out as to whether smartwatches can become practical and ubiquitous gadgets, but that won’t stop the big companies from investing in their production. Apple is coming out with one, Samsung has one, and people seem to be wary on whether they should get one. What makes the Motorola’s Moto 360 different is that it doesn’t look like a smartwatch. It looks like a fancy watch which is probably why they’re selling out
- Prolonged Hong Kong protest could harm financial image, says envoy
By John Ruwitch and Donny Kwok HONG KONG (Reuters) - A top Chinese envoy warned that drawn-out pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong could tarnish the city's reputation as one of the world's leading financial hubs, as defiant protesters vowed on Thursday they would not budge. Both sides hunkered down for what could be a prolonged stand-off, although the number of protesters blocking the streets in the financial and administrative districts for the past six days tapered off on Thursday. ...
- Ukrainians gear up for winter without Russian gas
- 'Real Housewives' couple face sentencing for fraud
- Firm says phone apps spy on Hong Kong protesters
- Elk nose into Grand Canyon water stations
- Reporter Finds Missing 10-Year-Old Boy While Covering Story
- Yoga pants too distracting for boys? A N.D. school cracks down on girls
A North Dakota high school assembly on the school dress code – stipulating that yoga pants and skinny jeans must be appropriately covered – was expected to last five minutes.