2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Business Highlights
___ Not so fast cordcutters_cable's not going anywhere Cord cutters rejoiced last week after HBO and CBS announced plans to sell stand-alone streaming services, a move that cable and satellite television ...
- Illegal drone use a growing issue at sports venues
- Swedish navy widens search for mystery submarine
- UK's Prince William and wife Kate expecting baby in April
LONDON (Reuters) - The second child of Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate is due to be born in April, his office announced on Monday. William, grandson of Queen Elizabeth and second-in-line to the throne, announced last month that Kate was expecting a second baby to join Prince George who was born in July last year, but no date for the birth was disclosed at the time. ...
- 5 real estate mistakes retirees make
- Another US patient recovers from Ebola
- Oregon man said missing after answering Craigslist ad; police probing
(Reuters) - Oregon authorities are looking into the disappearance of a 19-year-old Portland man, police said on Monday, and an advocacy group said he went missing after he responded to a Craigslist job ad posted by a couple seeking a caregiver. Ian Biggs was dropped off at a downtown Portland train station by a friend on Oct. 11 as he headed to meet the couple in a large park, said Michelle Bart, a spokeswoman for the National Women's Coalition Against Violence and Exploitation, which represents the man's mother. ...
- Palestinians attack new E.Jerusalem settler homes