2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Palestinians attack new E.Jerusalem settler homes
- Brazil's Embraer unveils new KC-390 military transport
- Mexico announces reward in hunt for missing students
- Facebook sues lawyers for pursuing dubious Ceglia lawsuit
By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK (Reuters) - Facebook Inc and Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg have sued several lawyers who represented Paul Ceglia, claiming they helped the upstate New York entrepreneur pursue a fraudulent lawsuit to extort a 50 percent stake in the social networking company. Monday's lawsuit was filed seven months after a federal judge dismissed Ceglia's civil case and two years after federal prosecutors in Manhattan charged Ceglia with criminal mail and wire fraud for alleged document forgery. Facebook's market value is now about $200 billion. ...
- Mormons address mystery surrounding undergarments
- Assad pursues withering campaign against rebels
BEIRUT (AP) — Syrian President Bashar Assad is taking advantage of the U.S.-led coalition's war against the Islamic State group to pursue a withering air and ground campaign against more mainstream rebels elsewhere in the country, trying to recapture areas considered more crucial to the survival of his government.
- 7 money mistakes you should avoid in your 60s