2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- LG Electronics profit surges on smartphone sales
- Boeing exec says NASA crash underscores need for new U.S. engine
By Andrea Shalal WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The crash of an unmanned Orbital Sciences Antares rocket is a "wake-up call" to the U.S. space community about the need to develop a new U.S. rocket engine, the head of Boeing Co's defense division said on Thursday. Chris Chadwick, chief executive of Boeing Defense, Space and Security, said the failure of the rocket on Tuesday was a "sad and tragic" reminder that the space business was complex and difficult, but he did not expect a lasting setback to the overall industry. The incident underscored growing concerns about U.S. ...
- Rescuers press to save 18 trapped Turkish miners
- Why Baltimore Is Hesitant to Open a 100-Year-Old Time Capsule
- These pictures show one way Apple could have made the iPhone 6 even better
It’s safe to say that the iPhone 6 is the biggest smartphone hit of 2014, which is entirely to be expected given the wide acclaim it’s received and the enthusiasm that iPhone users have for the product. However, there are always things to improve with every device and these pictures posted by Gizmodo show that Apple could actually learn a thing or two when it comes to maximizing display size while minimizing extra space used for side bezels, cameras and microphones. RELATED: This infographic shows why bezel-free smartphones aren’t as crazy as you think As we’ve seen in a previous comparison between the LG G3 and the iPhone 6 Plus, LG actually does a better job than Apple does of
- After Fukushima, Japan gets green boom _ and glut
- New clue to the mystery of Amelia Earhart?
- Magic Mushrooms Create a Hyperconnected Brain