2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- The reporter who brought down the Secret Service's director
- Not guilty plea for man in White House incident
- HK police warn protesters not to charge buildings
- Firm says phone apps spy on Hong Kong protesters
- Dallas ER sent Ebola-infected patient home
- You can finally buy Motorola’s beautiful Moto 360 smartwatch again
The only watch that seems to have customer demand enough to sell out is back in stock. The Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch — which sold out quickly at the beginning of September — is now available for people to buy and wonder if it’s worth it. Sure, the jury is still out as to whether smartwatches can become practical and ubiquitous gadgets, but that won’t stop the big companies from investing in their production. Apple is coming out with one, Samsung has one, and people seem to be wary on whether they should get one. What makes the Motorola’s Moto 360 different is that it doesn’t look like a smartwatch. It looks like a fancy watch which is probably why they’re selling out
- Is US being weak - or careful - on Hong Kong protests?
As pro-democracy protesters have filled central Hong Kong – and ignored orders to disband – the United States has toed a careful line: supporting Hong Kongers’ right to free expression, but avoiding public criticism of China and the political decisions out of Beijing that sparked the protests.