2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases
A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading: Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC fell 30.9 percent to $7.88. K12 Inc. fell 14.3 percent to $12.98. GoldCorp. ...
- Russia may resume Ukraine gas supply next week if bills paid: Gazprom CEO
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia may restart gas supplies to Ukraine as soon as next week if all financial conditions are met, Alexei Miller, head of state gas monopoly Gazprom, said on Friday. Moscow, Kiev and the European Union clinched a deal on Thursday that would resume supplies of Russian gas to Ukraine over the winter in return for payments funded in part by the Ukrainian government's Western backers. ...
- Israeli newspaper’s political cartoon sparks outrage over 9/11 imagery
- Most active New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks
A look at New York Stock Exchange 10 most-active stocks at the close of trading: Avon Products Inc. fell 9.0 percent to $9.97 with 41,378,600 shares traded. Bank of America Corp. rose .2 percent to $17.03 ...
- After Fukushima, Japan gets green boom _ and glut
- Miley & Rihanna Stun With Racy Red Carpet Looks!
- Guard troops sent to site of Hawaii lava flow
- Town official: Halloween back on as manhunt ends