2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Israelis question care of Hamas leader's daughter
- Businesses struggle on drought-hit Californian lake
- Ebola victim's sister says hospital denied request
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
By Amy Sawitta Lefevre and Andrew R.C. Marshall PHANG NGA Thailand (Reuters) - When Afsar Miae left his home near Teknaf in southern Bangladesh to look for work last month, he told his mother, "I'll see you soon." He said he expected to return that evening. Prayoon Rattanasenee, the acting governor of Phang Nga province, said that interviews conducted by police, rights groups and his own people revealed that the victims were “brought by force.
- Mexico announces reward in hunt for missing students
- AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November
- NATO intercepts Russian jets over Baltic Sea
- Palestinians attack new E.Jerusalem settler homes