2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Final Glance: Gold companies
Shares of some top gold companies were down at the close of trading: Barrick Gold Corp. fell $.24 or 1.6 percent, to $15.00. Gold Fields fell $.09 or 2.2 percent, to $3.98. GoldCorp. fell $.12 or .5 percent, ...
- 1 year later: Buy stocks booted from the Dow?
- New Zealand dollar sinks after central bank sells
WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — The New Zealand dollar sank Monday after the central bank disclosed it conducted its biggest sell-off of the currency in seven years to lower an exchange rate that is squeezing exporters.
- 3 Times Obama Administration Was Warned About ISIS Threat
- Officer kills man through car door in his driveway
- Investors bet the Hong Kong protesters will blink
- At 69, satirist keeps South Africa laughing